- Casino Royale Review
- Carrie (1976)
- Two-Lane Blacktop (1971)
- Trainspotting (1996)
- Rain Man (1988)
- Fatal Attraction (1987)
- Targets (1968)
- An Education (2009)
- Mirror, The (1974)
- Fargo (1996)
- Fight Club (1999)
- Do The Right Thing (1989)
- Report (1967)
- Is "The Sting" The Best Gambling Film Ever Made?
- Pink Flamingos (1972)
- Ox-Bow Incident, The (1943), Or 28 Angry Men
- Rome, Open City (1945)
- Spring in a Small Town (1948)
- Drive (2011)
- Vinyl (1965)
- Seconds (1966)
- Rosemary's Baby (1968)
- A Hollywood Invasion of Casino Halls
- Thin Man, The (1934)
- In The Heat of the Night (1967)
- All In: The Poker Movie, Player’s Best Tricks
- Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956)
- 1001 Club - Skyfall (2012)
- 1001 Club - When Harry Met Sally... (1988)
- 1001 Club - Rain Man (1988)
Another Little Thanks
I wanted to permanently thank Adam Ross in my archives for making me happy with my interview on his Screen Test. I thought, "What the Hell, I'll do my part and add the (paraphrased) questions that match up to the answers":
Is there a movie for you that epitomizes the phrase "so bad it's good"?
Do you have a criteria for how you buy your movies?
How often do you watch movies?
You have your own revival theater, describe a movie marathon, double bill or themed week of programming you would show.
Are there movie quotes that have made their way into your regular lexicon?
Is there a scene in a movie that will always give you goosebumps no matter how many times you see it?
What is the most memorable encounter you've had with a celebrity or filmmaker?
Is there a year that was particularly memorable for you as a film watcher?
Have you ever embarrassed yourself while watching a movie?
A real fun bunch of questions, Adam. Thanks again.