- Casino Royale Review
- Carrie (1976)
- Two-Lane Blacktop (1971)
- Trainspotting (1996)
- Rain Man (1988)
- Fatal Attraction (1987)
- Targets (1968)
- An Education (2009)
- Mirror, The (1974)
- Fargo (1996)
- Fight Club (1999)
- Do The Right Thing (1989)
- Report (1967)
- Is "The Sting" The Best Gambling Film Ever Made?
- Pink Flamingos (1972)
- Ox-Bow Incident, The (1943), Or 28 Angry Men
- Rome, Open City (1945)
- Spring in a Small Town (1948)
- Drive (2011)
- Vinyl (1965)
- Seconds (1966)
- Rosemary's Baby (1968)
- A Hollywood Invasion of Casino Halls
- Thin Man, The (1934)
- In The Heat of the Night (1967)
- All In: The Poker Movie, Player’s Best Tricks
- Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956)
- 1001 Club - Skyfall (2012)
- 1001 Club - When Harry Met Sally... (1988)
- 1001 Club - Rain Man (1988)
I do so like finding different posters than the ones I'm used to seeing.
Genre: Drama (Spain)
Starring: Penélope Cruz (Captain Corelli's Mandolin • Blow), Carmen Maura (Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown • La comunidad)
Directed By: Pedro Almodóvar (All About My Mother • Bad Education)
Overview: A family tries to cope with the recent loss of their mother, but it seems that mother has some unfinished business.
Quick, spot the ghost!
Performance: 8 Cinematography: 8 Script: 7 Plot: 6 Mood: 7
Overall Rating: 72% (Sometimes One Visit Is Enough)
Those of you willing to face the spoiler can see what my major issue with Volver was, but because there were so many other stories happening in the movie, it was easy to appreciate the other aspects of this tale.