- Once (2006)
- All the President's Men (1976)
- Being John Malkovich (1999)
- In the Year of the Pig (1968)
- In The Mood For Love (2000)
- Hole, The (1960)
- Tokyo Story (1953)
- Ocean’s Eleven Blu-Ray Review
- Jurassic Park (1993)
- Gilda (1946)
- Rounders (1998)
- Masque of the Red Death, The (1964)
- Django Unchained (2012)
- Fat City (1972)
- Amélie (2001)
- All That Jazz (1979)
- Night of the Hunter, The (1955)
- King of Comedy, The (1983)
- Manhattan (1979)
- Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters (1985)
- Sullivan's Travels (1941)
- Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, The (1994)
- Hecklefest Four-Word Film Reviews! August '12 - Week 4
- Playtime (1967)
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (2000)
- Haunted Castle, The (1921)
- Last Wave, The (1977)
- Naked Lunch (1991) * Weird and Wacky *
- Phantom Carriage, The (1921)
- Lolita (1962)
1001 Movie Club - 3-Iron (2004)
#1027. 3-Iron (2004)
Why It's In The Book: "Kim Ki-Duk has been churning out film after film at breathtaking speed... they continue to reveal a world not of cinematic realism, but of one where boundaries between dream and reality erodes. 3-Iron is a masochistic romantic tale that reminds us of the self-loathing films of R. W. Fassbinder made several decades earlier." -1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die
Adolytsi - 8/10
"This was a finely done romance story that never takes the traditional route toward romance; heck, the whole film is an ode to non-traditional storytelling, and it was a complete breath of fresh air."
Movie Guy Steve - 8/10
"This is a beautiful film, one of the prettiest I've ever seen, and few shots compare with the power of the final shot of the film. It's uplifting and gorgeous..."
Nicolas Krizan - 8/10
"Both intruder and helper, a silent man meets an equally silent woman."
Siochembio - 8/10
"For two such seemingly “flat” performances, the film delivers an incredibly complex and nuanced relationship between the central couple."
Squish - 8/10
"3-Iron is a story of break and enter, friendship, and golf."
KimWilson - 7/10
"Not a film for everyone, 3-Iron is still an innovative film that most viewers will enjoy. However, if you are a dialogue-driven film watcher, this might not be the film for you."
Jay Cluitt - 5/10
"It's all inherently stupid, with far too many plot issues than I can't justifiably overlook, and which ruined the film for me."