- Mirror, The (1974)
- Fargo (1996)
- Fight Club (1999)
- Do The Right Thing (1989)
- Report (1967)
- Is "The Sting" The Best Gambling Film Ever Made?
- Pink Flamingos (1972)
- Ox-Bow Incident, The (1943), Or 28 Angry Men
- Rome, Open City (1945)
- Spring in a Small Town (1948)
- Drive (2011)
- Vinyl (1965)
- Seconds (1966)
- Rosemary's Baby (1968)
- A Hollywood Invasion of Casino Halls
- Thin Man, The (1934)
- In The Heat of the Night (1967)
- All In: The Poker Movie, Player’s Best Tricks
- Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956)
- Lone Star (1996)
- Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill! (1965)
- Slacker (1991)
- Shame (2011) Or Who the Hell is Steve McQueen?
- Wicker Man, The (1973)
- Buffalo '66 (1998)
- Flaming Creatures (1963) Or Infantile Art-House Orgy
- Enter the Dragon (1973)
- I Walked With a Zombie (1943)
- Out of the Past (1947)
- Princess Bride, The (1987)
Raging Bull (1980) * Top Pick *
Genre: Sports Drama
Starring: Robert DeNiro (Goodfellas • Meet The Parents), Joe Pesci (Casino • My Cousin Vinny)
Directed By: Martin Scorsese (Taxi Driver • The Departed)
Overview: This is the story of a middleweight boxer's trials and tribulations with his brother, his wife, and himself.
Half asleep and somewhat used to this line of questioning, she answers "I never noticed his face." Jake, in his usual disbelieving manner, replies "You're the one who said he was good looking. You think he's good looking 'cause I know you think he's good-looking. I'll smash his face inside out. I'll make him into dog meat. Nobody's gonna think he's good-looking when I get through with him. So you just go ahead and think about who you want."
Ironically, the two weakest boxers LaMotta ever fought defeated him long before he ever faced them in the ring.
Performance: 10 Cinematography: 9 Script: 10 Plot: 8 Mood: 9
Overall Rating: 92% (Rage On)
It's classic, you know it, I'm done wit choo guys.